Cinderlands Beer Co. has announced that they will be opening their third location – this one in Wexford, Pennsylvania. They announced on their Facebook page earlier today:
This will be their third location. Wexford is roughly (depending on traffic) 23 – 27 minutes (depending on final location in Wexford; and according to Google Maps).
Cinderlands Beer Company already has two locations currently running in the greater Pittsburgh area. One location is the Cinderlands Warehouse. This opened in May 2019 in the Pittsburgh Strip District. The technically oldest of the two locations, is their Cinderlands Foederhouse in Lawrenceville. This was their original location, but was originally a tap room, and they re-did it, renovated it, and made it into their Foederhouse in December 2019.
This marks their third opening / changing / renovating / expansion in under two years time (though, the Wexford location won’t be opening until 2021). This is fantastic news for Cinderlands Beer Co and fans of their wonderful beers. I got to stop out at their Cinderlands Warehouse location in August 2019 with my daughters on a trip, and loved the beers I had.
According to Untappd – Cinderlands Beer Co has 203 unique beers, 72K+ ratings, and has a global average rating of 3.91 (as of 12.9.20). Their Untappd description reads: “A Craft Brewery & Scratch Kitchen located in Pittsburgh, PA”
For more information on Cinderlands Beer Co and their expansion, you can check out their following social media platforms:
- Website – Cinderlands
- Facebook – Cinderlands Beer Co
- Instagram – Cinderlands Beer
- Twitter – @Cinderlandsbeer
- Blog – Cinderlands Blog
- Untappd – Cinderlands Beer Co
As always everyone, thanks for reading. Speaking of Pittsburgh, be sure to check out the new article we wrote about the upcoming Pittsburgh museum on beer – BREW – The Museum of Beer. Or our new article on Hop Culture being bought out by Untappd / Next Glass. As always, be sure to get out and support your local breweries in restaurants, this year has been a year of uncertainty, but right now we are in even more uncertain times, (here in Pennsylvania especially) as there is constant talk from every corner on which day, when / if , what / if, etc, about new mandates, restrictions, lock downs, or quarantines. So while you can, support your local small breweries and restaurants so they’ll still be here after the pandemic.
Please follow us on our social media platforms below, and also make sure to check out other expansions, openings, and closings, and brewery news with the links below. Thank you all for reading. Cheers!
Please be sure to follow us on our social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Influence. Please be sure to also follow, like, subscribe to the blog here itself to keep updated. We love to hear from you guys, so be sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think!
Be sure to check out our other articles on brewery openings:
- A Sneak Preview of Rubber Soul Brewing (Hummelstown)
- Midwest Coast Brewing Opens (Chicago)
- Rally Point – Cox Brewing Taproom Opens (Elizabethtown)
- Boneshire Brew Works to Open Second Taproom in Harrisburg (Harrisburg)
- Irv’s Pub Rebranded as Rotunda Brewing Pub (Hershey)
- Official BBQ (Pizza Boy Secondary Location) (Rutherford)
- The Grand Opening of Hemauer Brewing
- Pilger Ruh Brewing Needs Your Help (Pottsville)
- Highway Manor Brewing Co. (Camp Hill)
- Grand Opening: Rubber Soul Brewing Company (Hummelstown)
- Tap Room Opening: Howling Henry’s Brewery (Hummelstown)
- Little Fish Brewing Extending into Dayton
- Levity Brewing Expanding Taproom and Opening Second Location in Altoona
- BREW – The Museum of Beer
- Cinderlands Beer Co is Expanding Into Their Third Location
You can read about more brewery closures here: